||E-Prance G1W||G-sensor – Ultra wide lens – HD Resolution||Mid range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Haoponer||Automated recording – Easy installation – Instant video playback||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Lanka||G-sense technology – HD Recording – Motion detection||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Toguard||G-Sensor support – Motion detector – Loop recording||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Erkona||Free 32GB Micro SD card – HD ready – Windscreen mount||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 5 Affordable Dash Cams Currently On The Market
There are plenty of car dash cams available on the market these days that range in price, but what ones offer many features and are still the most affordable? Here are the top 5 affordable dash cams on the market that not only provide great features, but are also cheap:
E-Prance G1W Review – Our Number 1
The E-PRANCE New G1W Novatek (lowest price here!) is perfect for those looking for a basic dash cam that isn’t going to burn a hole in their pockets. This very affordable dash cam offers a lot of features and with its ease of use, it’s one of the best and most affordable dash cams on the market. Here are a few of the features the E-PRANCE provides:
- HD Recording – This dash cam provides its users with High-Definition video recording at 1920*1080 resolution, which is perfect quality to playback the recordings.
- Ultra wide lens – This dash cam comes with a 140 degree ultra wide angle lens so it will catch everything you drive towards – providing a much better view of things that don’t often get seen by other dash cams.
- LCD Screen – An easy to use 2.5” LCD screen will ensure you have a simple screen to alter video settings.
- Microphone – This dash cam comes fully equipped with an integrated microphone so you will catch all of the important sounds that go with the recordings.
This is a very basic dash cam but it still offers everything a dash cam should, and it’s very affordable.
Features: G-sensor – Ultra wide lens – HD Resolution
Pricing: Mid range
Haoponer Review – Number 2
If you are looking for a basic dash cam that can be setup and used within minutes the Haoponer 2.7” TFT Car Driving Video Recorder should be considered as your next buy. Here are a few of the features this great little dash cam provides:
- Automated recording – As soon as you switch the engine on the recorder will start doing its magic and once you have finished with the vehicle the recorder will stop recording so you don’t have to lift a finger.
- Easy installation – This product comes with an easy installation guarantee which will ensure this product can be setup within minutes.
- Video playback – The small screen will allow you to watch video playback instantaneously.
- Ultra wide viewing angle – The front lens provides the camera with a 140 degree viewing angle to let it capture more than its competitors.
Haoponer have been manufacturing dash cam products for years so they know a thing or two when it comes to recording the important events that take place on the road. If you are looking for a very affordable dash cam that can provide you with all the basic features, this dash cam may well tickle your fancy.
Features: Automated recording – Easy installation – Instant video playback
Lanka Review – Number 3
This LANKA HD Dash Cam was released in 2015 and still continues to be one of the biggest competitors for affordable dash cams. It has widely received recognition and good reviews on a consistent basis which makes this one of the best dash cam buys available. Here are a few features this dash cam provides:
- G-sensor technology – You can be sure all of your files will be safe when colliding with another vehicle/object thanks to its automated file protector.
- Clear HD videos – The crystal clear HD recorded videos will provide perfect evidence should any accidents happen during your journey.
- Slick design – This slick design by LANKA is compact enough to keep out of view and still provides top quality recordings.
- Motion detection – This product provides motion detection so you can be sure your car will be under surveillance even when you aren’t present.
This LANKA Dash Cam is one of the cheapest dash cams on the market so if you are looking for your first camera you may consider starting with this one as it’s not going to set you back much at all.
Features: G-sense technology – HD Recording – Motion detection
Toguard Review – Number 4
This Toguard Mini Dash Cam is perfect for those looking for their first dash cam purchase. It offers all the basic features you would expect and is one of the most competitively priced dash cams around. Here are some of its features:
- Loop recording – The loop recording feature constantly overwrites old video recordings and replaces them with new ones. This means users don’t need a lot of space and will save them time deleting videos manually.
- Motion detection – The motion detectors can sense any movement in front of the car and will automatically start recording which is great if you are parked up and you aren’t anywhere near your vehicle.
- HD screen – Small 2.4” screen will let you watch playback of previous recordings.
- G-Sensor support – The G-sensor within this device will automatically save any recordings if it detects a collision with another vehicle. So even if the dash cam gets damaged in the process you will still be able to get access to your recordings.
For the price you pay for this Toguard Dash Cam you will be a bit sceptical as to whether it will last, but many customers have had nothing but good experiences with the dash cam and still to this day continue to leave great reviews about it.
Features: G-Sensor support – Motion detector – Loop recording
Erkona Review – Number 5
Erkona released this dash cam in early 2016 and is already popular among the dash cam industry. It provides a lot of features and is still one of the cheapest products available. If you are looking for a basic dash cam that can provide you with a good experience then have a look at the following features this cam provides:
- Easy to use – This dash cam is very basic and only provides users with the most basic features needed to record their journey. This means the product is very easy to install and use and you’ll not have to worry about anything other than driving.
- Overwrites old recordings – If you don’t have sufficient space any more to fit any more recordings it will automatically overwrite the oldest recordings in place for new ones.
- Clear view recording – This cheap dash cam can pick up license plates from 20 feet which just goes to show how competitive this dash cam is.
- Micro SD card included – Even for the low price this dash cam comes at, it still includes a free SD card consisting of 32GB of space for you to get started with.
In conclusion, there isn’t much else to say about this dash cam because it has everything a basic user requires, and what’s better is the fact it’s one of the cheapest dash cams in the industry.
Features: Free 32GB Micro SD card – HD ready – Windscreen mount
It’s very easy to see why the E-PRANCE New G1W Novatek is in top spot, and that’s simply because it is very popular and has been providing a great experience for users across the country for a while now. The price of this product is almost mind boggling because it seems to offer just as much as some of the higher end dash cams do.