Toguard Dual Lens Dash Cam Review
A ‘Dash Cam’ allows you to record unexpected events – whether you’re driving home from work or setting off on a long-distance cross-country drive. Constantly recording your daily commute or your travels with a Nextbase dash cam could make a big difference if you have an accident, if you are a victim of a scam or if you record a crime. By having a dash camera installed on your dashboard, you are essentially employing an independent witness for any driving situation from collisions to road rage.
Whatever the reason for buying a dashboard camera they are becoming increasingly important with the simultaneous increase in traffic on today’s roads. Last year there were over 5000 hit and run incidents in London alone and it will only get more important to protect yourself as the chance of an incident will increase.
There are important features to consider, such as the Dual lens which means that you not only have constant footage from the front but from the back of your car to wear smaller accidents tend to happen and hit and run occurs more frequently. You will also probably want to consider wide angle lens so that you can make sure the whole incident is in the shot and not obscured with blind spots or out of the picture altogether.
There are many other features that could be key in choosing the best Dashboard Camera and instead of listing them all, we’ve made it easy for you buy choosing an awesome Dash Cam that we believe ticks all the boxes for a regular driver new or experienced.
Here’s the Toguard Dual Lens Dash Cam broken down so you can see exactly what makes it a stand out product:
TOGUARD Dual Lens Dash Cam
Even at this amazing price, this advanced Dash Cam from TOGUARD is no joke. Designed with high-quality precision, it boasts an impressive list of features next to the more expensive products of its kind. Let’s take a look at what makes it stand out as one of the leading dashboard cameras in the industry today:
- This product has an excellent and unique G-Sensor for recording, which is enabled as soon as any sudden braking, impact, rapid acceleration or sharp corner turning occurs. The g-sensor essentially detect G-Force so you can be sure any significant impact will be recorded.
- Features a stunning High Definition recording at Full 1920*1080P and 30FPS including 4 LED lights 720*480P rear camera to ensure high-quality images even in the dark.
- WDR functions that effectively eliminates glare and dimming for easy driving even over long hours or distances.
- This DashCam supports motion detection, parking monitoring to help you squeeze into tight spots or to give you that extra vision when reversing so as not to prang the back of your car or scratch another, again saving you money.
- This product comes with massive 170-degree wide angle lens which, combining the two, leaves just 20 degrees unseen in the footage.
- It also Includes 6 infrared filter glass lens for capturing an image in the low light or darkness so you can use the dual action camera during the hours of sunlight or during the hours of darkness.
- Built-in long-lasting 500mAh polymer battery for long hours of driving.
- Dual Action cameras, for continuous filming simultaneously front and back so you won’t miss anything even if it happens out of the view of you as the driver.
- Easy and quick installation compatible with any vehicle makes it easy for any person to install young or old.
- Support up to a 32 gigabyte micro SD card which is enough to go more than 5 hours without having to start going over the oldest footage on the loop system.
The ‘TOGUARD dual lens dash dam’ boasts a huge list of impressive features that make-up and advanced and handy device. Any driver would be a fool not to have this at the top their dashboard in order to keep them protected from scams, disputes and unexpected events.
What’s more, it comes at an affordable price range which makes it the economical choice for any household wanting to save money but keep the driver and vehicle out of harm or injustice.
Features: G-Sensor – Parking Monitoring – 170 Degree Angle Wide Lens
From the handy parking monitoring to The Incredible g-sensor motion detection, this dual lens Dash Cam seems to have it all. You’ll find it very difficult to come across a dashboard camera at this affordable price range That can demonstrate a whole 170-degree wide angle lens which combined together with the two cameras leaves just 20 degrees of unseen radius around a vehicle which is more than substantial for capturing an event that may take place.
You’ll soon find yourself hooked on the parking monitoring feature which enables you to squeeze into any type spots however rushed for time you are using the eyes at the back of your car that you’re handy CoPilot provide with the Double lens.
So, we’ve shown you the epic Dual Lens Dash Cam that we know will never miss a trick, with its gleaming list of features and wicked retail price, we hardly think you’ll disagree with us in this one…