Top 3 Front & Rear Dual Lens Dash Cams
With 1.31 car per household in the UK (2016) the roads are busier than ever. With more cars on the road comes more traffic, accidents and crime. Last year there was over 5000 hit and run incidents in London alone. With these incidents on the rise, It is becoming essential to have a dashboard camera to ensure you capture the incident if it happens to you, in front of you or behind you. Not only will this investment save you a lot of money in the event of an incident on the road, but it can also deter thieves and help you to drive safer every day. Dashboard cameras – commonly known as “dashcams” – are simply wired into your car automatically turning on and recording when the car is started. Their built-in memory and recording on a continuous loop will ensure that you never miss an accident. Don’t wait until you have an accident to wish you caught it on camera, get one now and don’t leave it to chance.Here are 3 of the best, most advanced Dual Lens DashCams to give you peace of mind on the road and make driving safer:
HP Dash Cam front and rear Dual Lens In-Car Camera Review – Our Number 1
The HP Dual Lens Dash Cam is an excellent product that will not fail to capture any incident whether behind or in front of your car. The 1080 HD camera will capture in high-definition so you’re sure not to miss anything. this is just one of its many attractive features, here are a few of its others:
- This Product features both the Full HD 1080P front camera and the impressive 1280×720 rear camera allows you to record events from the front and rear sight at the same time.
- Advanced Night Vision feature, demonstrating excellent vision and performance at night with HDR/WDR, providing a much more dynamic range and clear-cut picture, meaning you won’t have to worry about missing license plates in the dark. This is guaranteed to capture any close surroundings and details late at night.
- Not only dual-lens camera, this product also includes GPS Geo-Tagging device to record GPS data precisely into a video format, you can accurately go back and examine the location /speed /route through software on your computer or device at home.
- Lightweight, easy installation with minimum physical effort required and applicable to all dashboard just use the adjustable sucker bracket.
- Comes with a choice of 3M adhesive sticker bracket for minimal-fuss installation resistant to even the hottest solar heat, the super strong adhesive is long lasting.
- Also included is a 3.5meters (11.5ft) car charger (compatible with most cars).
- Compact and stylish design looks modern and simple on any car and is not distracting to the driver.
From GPS geotagging to the night vision this DashCam is an advanced and impressive piece of technology. It’s impressive features make it noticeable as one of the best that money can buy. For a mid-range price, the all-inclusive DashCam could easily rival the more expensive brands in being one of the most advanced and reliable dashboard cameras on the market.
Features: 1080pp High Definition Camera – Night Vision – 3.5 meter Car Charger
Z-EDGE S3 Dual Dash Cam-Ultra Review – Number 2
This is another Dual lens dashboard camera that does a whole lot more than it says on the box! Not only can you record in high definition but you can do it in complete stealth With the discreet Design. Below is a list of its impressive features:
- You’ll never miss a license plate with the excellent Dual High Definition quality recording in 1920x1080P at 30 Frames Per Second (FPS) for front camera and rear view camera
- OR if the rear camera is disconnected enjoy a stunning WQHD 2560x1440P display.
- This product’s built-in 450mAh battery enables 30mins recording without power input
- This product features a cool 2.4-inch scratch resistant LCD display screen with PiP display for crystal clear images and viewing.
- This product features 150 Degree Wide Angle Cameras meaning combined, the two dual lens camera will capture a nearly 360-degree radius view.
- Unique 6 glass lens setup – Using technology that resembles the eyes of a spider, this uses multiple lenses to capture the fuzzier dark spots and balance exposure.
- Superior low light compensation at the touch of a button – featuring a wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Suitable for any car with very easy installation,
- Sleek and stylish design in matte black.
The Z-EDGE S3 Dual Dash Cam-Ultra is an Impressive product. It has a cool, sleek and discreet design making it look stylish on any dashboard . Its unbelievable high definition imaging is almost too good to be true on this small wide angle lens dash cam. The unique 6 glass lens setup makes it stand out from the crowd as one of the most high-quality dashboard cameras on the market today. Overall an outstanding addition to any vehicle.
Features: Ultra High Definition – 6 Lens Setup – Superior Low Light Compensation
TOGUARD Dual Lens Dash Cam Review – Number 3
Even at this amazing price, this advanced Dash Cam from TOGUARD Is no joke. Designed with high-quality precision, it boasts an impressive list of features next to the more expensive products of its kind. Take a look at some of its top-notch features that put it deservedly on this top 3 list:
- This product has an excellent and unique G-Sensor for recording, which is enabled as soon as any sudden braking, impact, rapid acceleration or sharp corner turning occurs.
- WDR functions eliminate glare and dimming.
- This DashCam supports motion detection, parking monitoring to help you squeeze into tight spots or to give you that extra vision when reversing.
- This product comes with massive 170-degree wide angle lens which, combining the two, leaves just 20 degrees unseen in footage
- It also Includes 6 infrared filter glass lens for capturing the image in the low light or darkness.
- Built-in 500mAh polymer battery for long hours of driving.
- Dual Action cameras, for continuous filming simultaneously.
- Easy and quick installation compatible with any vehicle
Yet another DashCam which demonstrates quality and precise image capture to keep you safe behind the wheel and to provide a clear and detailed image of incidents in front and rear of your vehicle. This is not only a fantastic product that comes with Countless Selling points but it also comes at a bargain price makes it a real contender against the more expensive designs. Overall, this is a very worthy product for any driver.
Features: G Sensor – Parking Monitoring – 170 Degree Angle Wide Lens
The top spot on this list evidently goes to the HP front and rear Dual Lens In Car Camera. With twice the coverage than just a front dashboard camera, you can have a more comprehensive image of your daily commutes and roadside events, with the wide view lens capturing almost a 360-degree radius. There is no doubt that this product will provide a much safer and broader field of your surroundings on the road. The features of this product seem endless and it includes many other aspects in addition to the dual lens Such as the GPS Geotagging and night vision.
Finally, you can Guarantee that this product won’t let you down on the roads and you can undertake any post-incident proceedings with confidence and ease with your full view high definition evidence! A no-brainer for frequent drivers or motorists who’d rather be safe than sorry.